TVXQ to hold 20th
时间:2023-12-11 10:59:36 出处:여행阅读（143）
Legendary K-pop boy group TVXQ is celebrating its 20th debut anniversary by holding a standalone concert on Dec. 30-31 in Seoul.
According to SM Entertainment, the concert is titled “20&2” and the venue will be announced soon.
TVXQ’s offline standalone concert in South Korea comes for the first time in four years and nine months.
The duo is expected to perform the singles comprising its ninth LP, which is set to be released before the concert on Dec. 26, as well as its previous hit tracks.
TVXQ debuted as a quintet in 2003 under SM Entertainment and garnered immense popularity producing numerous hits.
In 2010, three members left the group to form a separate trio, JYJ.
Changmin and Yunho have continued the team as a duo.
- SK Group creates carbon credit alliance
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Korean history remains virtually unknown abroad
- BTS' Jungkook to drop new single '3D'
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
- LIG Nex1 acquires majority stake in Ghost Robotics
- [Herald Interview] ‘Another Body,’ a riveting documentary on devasting effects of deepfake porn
- 2m Koreans opt out of life
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- Fragile yet strong, G Gallery's 'Thick Skin' showcases two emerging artists